Custom Search

Friday, November 20, 2009

I hate Sachin Tendulkar...


1. He always plays a brilliant innings before my exam and hence doesn’t let me study.

2. Every time that I think of becoming an atheist, he gets into the nineties and I have no choice but to pray.

3. Every time I take a resolution not to bite my nails, he gets into the nineties and I am left with no choice but to chew on my nails.

4. He keeps all the records to himself.

5. He makes a lot more money and fame than me.

6. He costs way too much on ‘super selector’ but since I have to pick him, the rest of my team gets weakened.

7. During a match, invariably when I want to go to the bathroom, he hits a boundary and hence I have no choice but to sit and watch the replay.

8. As soon as I convince myself that God does not exist, he plays a straight drive and proves me wrong.

9. He brings the whole country to a standstill whenever he bats

10. And the last and the biggest reason why I hate Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar …
He is going to retire sometime in the future...


P.S - Taken from a chain email.. :)

I m not a Sachin fan ...

4 comments:

  1. //Every time that I think of becoming an atheist, he gets into the nineties and I have no choice but to pray. //

    Super..........
    Nice Nice Nice........

    ReplyDelete
  2. //8. As soon as I convince myself that God does not exist, he plays a straight drive and proves me wrong.//

    Exactly...

    http://jeeno.blogspot.com/2006/07/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post. It was wonderful performance by Sachin.
    Congrats to Sachin Dear Little Master.


    Glorious World Record Moments - Sachin Tendulkar 200 Runs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hit Leap

Traffic Exchange
Share/Save/Bookmark